Now you may be thinking, who the hell is this girl? And you're so right. You can call me Valentine. I'm a 29 year old receptionist in a small town. I graduated with a degree in Creative Writing which probably explains why I can't stop blabbing about myself online for almost twenty years, oh my god...I also bartended through college which gave me every complex in the book.
I'm a December Sagittarius because there is a difference! I love to write, paint, create, cook, and watch YouTube videos about rollercoasters. Married life as a butchfemme couple in the midwest, la la la. I have a cat named Maple that is my sweet angel baby daughter I love so much. I grew up on the Great Lakes and I miss Lake Erie every single day of my life since I moved away. It's true what they say about women being healed by bodies of water. Take me to the water, I need to be with mother.
I'm counting down the days until my 30th birthday, not literally but might as well be, and trying to make a conscious effort to better myself in the time being. One of those things is sobriety, something that has been known to cross every bartender's mind from time to time. After a particularly stacked week of what felt like nonstop drinking, and my body feeling worse by the day, I knew it was time to accept I wasn't the hot, young bartender I was five years ago. In fact, I was getting queasy after two beers. I don't know that it's forever, but it's for now, and I feel a hell of a lot better. Yippee!
Okay, that's enough of an introduction. Expect this to be my web diary, essentially. Random updates and rantings. Maybe one day I'll share my actual writing on here, wouldn't that be exciting. My tteokbokki is waiting for me, until next time. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment